The baby banana brush with handles is meant for infants as early as 3 months. I love how the peels are great Aiden to hold on to. That and it prevents him from pushing the brush to far back. You can even attach it to a pacifier holder. The baby banana brush was developed by a dental hygienist and a mom. It is latex-free, non-allergenic and is even dishwasher safe. Or you can even put it in the refrigerator to make it cold for sore gums.
What I really love about this is not only is it a good chew toy but it is also cleaning his teeth and gums. Its a good way to train them when they are young too. This is on my must get for moms with babies that are starting to teeth. Oh and don't forget to watch the cute video of Aiden chewing on it:
You can buy the Baby Banana Brush here for $8.49 or thanks to Baby Banana Brush they are allowing me to do a giveaway also, so one of you are going to be able to try this great product out. Here is how you enter:
Follow me on GFC
Leave one comment per entire unless it say 2 or more:
- (+1) Like Mummy Knows Reviews on FaceBook
- (+2) follow me on nextworked Blogs
- (+3) Add me on FaceBook
- (+1) Follow me on Twitter
- (+2) Like Baby Banana Brush Facebook
- (+2) Follow Baby Banana Brush on Twitter
- (+1 a day) Tweet about this giveaway of Twitter, can be done once a day (#enter to #win Baby Banana Tooth brush from @BabyBananaBrush & @mummyknowsrevie ends 6/30 http://tinyurl.com/3tr7svy) must leave a permanent link
- (+1) post this on your Facebook page (once a day, must leave a permanent link)
- (+2) Subscribe to my emails
- (+1) Vote for me on the fence, (can be done once a day)
Giveaway open to US, ends June 30 at 11:59 MST.
Winner will be choses via Random.org I will then email the winner. Winner then has 48 hours to email me back or another winner will be chosen All opinion are my own.
Facebook disclaimer: in no way does this have anything to do with facebook. It is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.