I love to eat cookies, who doesn't?! They come in two great favors: Cranberry Almond Oatmeal, and Oatmeal chocolate chip. You only need to eat them once a day. But its ok if you eat more then one in a day. Each cookie come individually wrapped, so if you are on the go you can just stick it in your bag for later. Now when I got them they came in a 14 day pack, let me tell you it did not last me 14 day. They are just that GOOD!
They are made with whole wheat flour, oats, flaxseed, galatougoues, and other products that help nursing moms. But don't worry if you kids or husband gets into them, they will not cause them to lactate. But don't tell them that or they will eat it all! Don't believe me feel free to read their FAQ.
A 2 week supply (14 cookies) is $20.99
1 month supply is $44.99
How would you like the try the best cookies out there. Milkin Cookies has offered one of you lucky winners a 2 week supply.
Leave me a comment saying you want to win, and leave your email.
Extra Entries:Leave one comment per entire unless it says 2 or more :
- (+2) Like Mummy Knows Reviews on FaceBook
- (+2 for each) follow me on GFC and/or nextworked Blogs
- (+2) Add me on FaceBook
- (+3) Follow Milkin' Cookies on Twitter
- (+2) Follow me on Twitter
- (+2) Like Milkin' Cookies on Facebook
- (+1 a day) Tweet about this giveaway of Twitter, can be done once a day (#win a 2 week supply of the best Lactation Cookies from @MilkinCookies & @mummyknowsrevie ends 6/17 ttp://tiny.cc/dmhdn) must leave a permanent link
- (+3) Subscribe to my emails
- (+1) Vote for me on the fence, (can be done once a day)
Giveaway open to US, ends June 17 at 11:59 MST.
Winner will be choses via Random.org I will then email the winner. Winner then has 48 hours to email me back or another winner will be chosen All opinion are my own.
Facebook disclaimer: in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.