I am not very artsy. So I was really worried that I would not be able to make a good book. Thanks to Mixbook you really don't need to be. They have layout already for you. But if you are creative you can make your own page too. They have lots of different thymes to chose from such as: Baby, Holiday, Cooking, Wedding, Yearbook and the list goes on.
I made one for Aiden to have. It shows him picture of me when I was pregnant with him, once I gave birth and so on. If you would like to look at my book you can click Here and look at it.
What to see how easy it is to make this book just watch this quick video about it:
The book is beautiful and I could not ask for more.
The best part is......
MixBook has allow me to do a giveaway with it!!! ot sure what to put it the book, well the 4th of July is coming up and that is when this giveaway is ending. So make your book about how much fun you had this 4th of July. Mixbook is great for any time
Can't wait till the giveaway is over that ok too I have a coupon for you to use. Just add MMMYRV20 to get 20% off, this code can only be used once per customer. Here is how you can enter:
Follow me on GFC
Leave one comment per entire unless it say 2 or more:
- (+1) Like Mummy Knows Reviews on FaceBook
- (+5) sign up for MixBook newsletter
- (+2) follow me on nextworked Blogs
- (+4) Add me on FaceBook
- (+2) Follow MixBook on Twitter
- (+1) Follow me on Twitter
- (+2) Like MixBook Facebook
- (+1 a day) Tweet about this giveaway of Twitter, can be done once a day (#enter to #win a free Custom Photo book from @Mixbook at @mummyknowsrevie ends 7/4 http://tiny.cc/ev3nk) must leave a permanent link
- (+1) post this on your Facebook page (once a day, must leave a permanent link)
- (+2) Subscribe to my emails
- (+1) Vote for me on the fence, (can be done once a day)
Giveaway open to US, ends July 4 at 11:59 MST.
Winner will be choses via Random.org I will then email the winner. Winner then has 48 hours to email me back or another winner will be chosen All opinion are my own.
Facebook disclaimer: in no way does this have anything to do with facebook. It is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.