Times are hard for everyone. Lets just face that here and now, we all look for the deal/coupsons/saving that we can get, we all want to save some money. But it becomes hard to do that for kids and their foods. Don't even get me starting on how much baby formula is! I think that was a BIG reason why we decided to breastfeed. ITS CHEAP! But how can you save money? Well here is some great info from Perrigo Nutritionals that might just help you find ways to save.
About Perrigo Nutritionals
· Many moms are not aware that they can save up to 50 percent on infant formula by choosing a store brand over a national brand
· Store Brand Formula is nutritionally comparable to the national brands, yet are typically up to half the price, and can save you about $600 a year
· Perrigo Nutritionals is the largest supplier of Store Brand Infant Formula and nutrition products in the world and one of only four companies recognized by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for meeting the strict FDA requirements for safety, nutrition and quality for infant formula-manufacturing in the United States
· Same standards and expertise used to develop infant formula applied to toddler foods
· Toddler foods are appropriately developed for variety of stages of growth and motor skills with quality, nutritional ingredients to create foundation of good nutrition
I am no expert when it comes to formula, so I am glad I can share this with my readers who do formula feed. I hope this gives you some ideas on how to save. While I have not used Formula my sister in law did/does. I got to her to the the store brand formula and her daughter took it fine with no problems. She said she would start looking into buying it becasue it is cheaper.